From multinational clients with established, global brands, to start-ups looking to create something special from scratch – our B2C and B2B brand consultants work with some of the leading brands in the UK and globally.
All too often new, B2C and B2B brand development initiatives fail unnecessarily, because they don’t achieve the right balance between creativity, customer understanding and strategic rigour.
Our brand consultants focus on delivering the inspiration and understanding required to undertake brand development successfully;
Market place; we calculate its size and shape, identify current dynamics and future trends.
Competitors; we can identify the competition; their propositions and positioning, target customers, pricing, marcoms and distribution
Target customers; we define the target audience and create a detailed audience profile, as well using research to obtain their input at key project stages
Ideation; we deliver the creative workshops required to identify your brand development ‘start points’ and turn them in to full-formed concepts
To succeed in today’s highly competitive, cluttered and noisy market place our role is to help to create brands that are:
Meaningful; 100% relevant to the target audience
Differentiated; in terms of their core proposition, features, benefits, pricing, marketing or distribution
Compelling; meaning their brand purpose stands for something that resonates with customers
From acting as ad-hoc, expert advisors in support of your own brand team, through to running the whole project for you, we provide brand strategy development support tailored to your needs.
Our services include:
- Brand opportunity identification workshops
- Target audience and needs identification
- Market assessment and mapping
- Competitor identification and analysis
- Brand proposition and positioning development
- Creative development
- Product testing and refinement
- Brand identify development
- Brand naming
- Pricing strategy development
- Channel strategy development
- Marketing communications audits and campaign development
- Employee engagement
We’ve extensive strategic marketing experience Retail Finance, Insurance, Food and Drink, Insurance, Automotive, Social Media, Life and Pensions, Engineering, Leisure and Hotels, Investment Banking, Education and Government.
Our consultants’ work has enabled clients to:
- Bring brands to market with reduced risk and cost
- Secure external investment and internal budget
- Identify new paths to growth and sector domination
- Identify new revenue opportunities
- Attract new audiences
- Enter new markets
- Command a price premium
- Optimise the way they measure and manage brand performance
For an initial chat about our brand consulting and strategic marketing services, please contact Brandspeak on +44 (0)203 858 0052 or at email@example.com