Brandspeak is a full-service market research agency providing market research services to B2C and B2B brands in the UK and worldwide.
We provide our clients with a full range of qualitative, quantitative and customer experience research services, as well as the latest neuroscience research techniques.
The types of project that we get involved in are hugely varied but some of the most common ones include the;
- Evaluation of new markets for potential product / service launch, to identifying the specific criteria for launch success
- Assessment of new propositions at different stages of development, identifying essential changes and improvements required to maximise uptake
- Review and optimisation of marketing communications (e.g. website, email, social media, text, OOH, brochure, magazine), to boost their potential to attract, inform, acquire and / or retain customers
- Development of customer personas and segmentation models based on the target audience demographics, attitudes and behaviours best able to deliver effective targeting
- Assessment and optimisation of customer satisfaction levels, both overall and at individual stages of the customer journey
- Review of TV advertising concepts and animatics, to determine relevance and appeal – and identify any issues that may be reducing impact
Most of the projects we undertake correspond to one of the market research services outlined below.
Just click on the relevant icon to learn more: