Brandspeak provides market research for advertising. We’ve been helping B2C and B2B clients develop their advertising concepts and campaigns since 2004
Market research for advertising – our capability
We provide a range of advertising research methodologies to support advertising development and monitor the effectiveness of TV, cinema and social media advertising campaigns.
So whether you are at the stage of assessing initial ideas, evaluating creative concepts, optimising animatics, putting the finishing touches to your ad or monitoring its effectiveness post-launch, we have a research solution to help.
Market research for advertising – our philosophy
We have a comms agency background, so we are keenly aware of the sensitivities surrounding advertising research.
For example, we understand;
- Research can over-analyse advertising. Consumers don’t spend hours thinking about adverts, so respondents shouldn’t be asked to either. That’s why we limit our advertising focus groups to a maximum of 75 minutes
- The importance of distinguishing between the creative idea and its execution. Its why we take care to separate the two during research and reporting
- An ad’s ability to resonate emotionally and culturally with its target audience is critical to its success. Thats why we spend significant time ensuring we identify and understand the spectrum of emotions aroused, as well as the relevance and impact of any cultural references
- Ads that perform well in research can still fail commercially if the brand isn’t sufficiently integrated within the story. We use a range of techniques to assess brand prominence and relevance.
Market research for advertising – our approach
Our advertising research approach reflects all of the above whilst addressing;
- Overall comprehension and appeal
- Strength and resonance of proposition
- Proposition recall
- Nature and strength of individual emotions aroused
- Scene and characterisation appeal
- Brand fit
- Brand personality and values
- Brand recall
- Category differentiation
For more information about advertising market research from Brandspeak please contact us on +44 (0) 203 858 0052 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAXIMISE YOUR BRANDS PERFORMANCE
Our research toolkit is comprehensive! It contains all the latest tools and techniques, as well as lots of old
favourites. Whatever your project, we have the research solutions to provide the answers you need.