From food and drink concept evaluation to recipe enhancement. Take a look of the brands we have worked with and the research we can do for you.
Brandspeak personnel are experts in food and drink market research.
We’ve worked on brands including Cadburys, Premier Foods, Guinness, Martell, Gordons Gin, Muller Dairy, Johnnie Walker, Stella Artois, Theakstons, The Glenlivet, Heineken and Tetley Tea.
Our UK and multi-country, food and drink project work has included:
- New idea generation
- New product development
- Product testing
- Brand naming
- Pack testing
- Portfolio testing
- Category reviews
How can market research help your brand?
We use a variety of different qualitative, quantitative and neuromarketing-based approaches, including:
- Online surveys to establish brand preferences and consumption behaviour.
- Focus groups and co-creation workshops to develop and evaluate new food and drink concepts.
- Hall tests to determine taste preference tests.
- Eye-tracking to review different pack designs and on-pack information.
- Ethnography to review shopper behaviour and brand selection drivers.
- In-home product placement and in-home research to understand the nature of the consumer experience in significant detail.
MAXIMISE YOUR BRANDS PERFORMANCE
Our research toolkit is comprehensive! It contains all the latest tools and techniques, as well as lots of old
favourites. Whatever your project, we have the research solutions to provide the answers you need.